2 bedroom terraced house for saleMadeira Drive, Widemouth Bay, Bude, Cornwall, EX23
- Short level stroll to the fantastic surfing beach and North Cornish Coastline
- Ideal holiday investmestment property
- Approximately 40 weeks booked between 2012-2014 (holiday let)
- Figures/accounts available to seriously interested parties
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with patio doors leading to the rear patio and gardens
- Good views from the rear over miles of open countryside
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom with three piece white suite and fully tiled walls
- South facing front gravelled sitting area
Sandpark is a mid-terraced two double bedroom house, located towards the end of Madeira Drive in the ever popular Widemouth Bay. The location is fantastic as it is relatively quiet through the summer months and yet is within a short level stroll of the sandy beach and the North Cornish Coastal path. This is what makes the property such a superb holiday letting proposition with the present owners having over 40 weeks let between 2012 - 2014. At the moment it is currently used as a long term let. The house could also be ideal for a first time buyer or low maintenance home.
There is good quality laminate flooring throughout the ground floor with a generous kitchen/dining room with fitted cupboards with generous airing cupboard with the inner hall forming a little study area and a separate WC. The lounge is set to the rear with patio doors opening out onto the patio gardens to the rear which are well maintained and landscaped with views over gardens to the countryside beyond.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and a modern fully tiled bathroom/WC. The property could also be an ideal second home as the property is low maintenance and is generally easy to look after and is available with no onward chain.
Widemouth Bay is located just 2 miles to the south of Bude which has a wide range of facilities including supermarkets, schools and shops, with the rejuvenated canal area and two further sandy beaches.
From our office in Bude bear along the Strand and turn right at the mini-roundabout and head into Widemouth Bay along the coastal road. On entering the village of Widemouth Bay take the first left turn into Madeira Drive and follow this almost to the very end where Sand Park will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52813255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD130131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.