5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Terrace, East Aberthaw, Barry
- Substantial detached property
- Main building - 3 bedrooms
- Self contained - 2 bedrooms
- Ample gardens & parking
- East Aberthaw Village
- Sold with No Chain
Situated a stones throw away from the famous 'Blue Anchor' public house in East Aberthaw is this five bedroom detached dwelling with substantial rear gardens and of road parking. The building built in 1907 offers a three bedroom dwelling & two bed self contained accommodation. No Chain.
Situated a stones throw away from the famous 'Blue Anchor' public house in East Aberthaw is this five bedroom detached dwelling with substantial rear gardens and of road parking.
'Chequers' - Originally built in 1907 as the Station House, the original building consists of of three bedrooms, two receptions and bathroom with a two bedroom 'self contained' cottage style property added later.
The self contained area of the building has an internal door linking to the main property and would be perfect as either a family home with accommodation for the teenagers or In-laws or could be rented out for £525-£550.00 PCM.
A unique property in a semi rural setting with Fontygary, Rhoose, Barry and Cardiff all within a 30-40 minute drive. For more information please call Allen & Harris, Barry on 01446 747878.
Accessed via uPVC front door into hall with double glazed windows to front, cloak hanging space, radiator and doors to bedroom three, dining room and living room.:
Dining Room 17' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.46m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and double glazed door to rear garden. Two radiators, space for dining furniture, power points and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Living Room / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 11" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.46m max x 4.52m max )
The living area has a double glazed window to front, TV point and power points. The open plan kitchen consists of wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and forming a breakfast bar with space for stools. Stainless steel sink unit and four ring cooker hob over integral electric oven. Space for white goods, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, power points and extractor. Door to garden and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounted cupboard, internal door to self contained accommodation, wash hand basin and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wash hand basin and power points.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 6' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to side, built in cupboard and door to bathroom.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash backs, extractor and obscured double glazed window to side.
Self Contained Accomodation
Living Room 18' 6" x 13' 8" to stairs ( 5.64m x 4.17m to stairs )
Upvc doors to front and rear, double glazed windows to front and side, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboards ( access to main building through secure door), two radiators and power points. Archway to;
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with wall cupboards and base units with worktops over. Sink unit with drainer, space for white goods, tiled splash backs, wall mounted 'combi' boiler, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash backs, extractor and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Gardens And Parking
The south west facing rear gardens offer a substantial lawn area with a purpose built outbuilding and large decked area. Hardstand to the side and ample parking available to the front of the building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52816391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.