4 bedroom detached house for saleForkedale, Barton-Upon-Humber
- Superbly proportioned four bedroom detached family home with one bedroom detached annex
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace
- Second sitting room, conservatory & dining room
- 20' breakfast kitchen
- Stylish family bathroom & en-suite facilities
- Extensive off road parking & garage
- Viewing essential
- EPC RATING (house) : D
- EPC RATING (annex) : D
::: DETACHED ANNEX AND OFF ROAD PARKING :::
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a substantial, contemporary detached family home offering generous and well proportioned four bedroom accommodation. In addition to the main house there is a one bedroom detached annex together with off road parking and a separate garage. Internal inspection reveals a central hallway leading to a bay fronted lounge with distinctive inglenook fireplace and doors through to a second sitting room with double glazed conservatory beyond. In addition to the 20' breakfast kitchen with an extensive range of white fronted units there is a separate forward facing dining room with feature fireplace. To the first floor a landing serves three generous double bedrooms, one of which benefits from en-suite facilities together with a fourth single bedroom and a stylish family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. The property occupies manageable lawned grounds and there is vehicle access to the rear. A stunning detached family home in a well respected rarely available residential location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52817752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6138609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.