3 bedroom apartment for saleSeller Street, Chester
Guide Price £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £175,000 - £200,000
- City Centre Location
- Three bedroom ground floor apartment
- Underground Parking
Guide Price £175,000 - £200,000. Situated in one of Chester's prestigious city centre developments is this superb three bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking for one vehicle.
Guide Price £175,000 - £200,000. Situated in one of Chester's prestigious city centre developments is this superb three bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking for one vehicle. In brief the property comprises hall, open plan living/kitchen, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom and allocated parking.
Security alarm. Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed lights. Electric storage heater. Built in airing cupboard. Further built in store room.
Open Plan Living/kitchen Area 22' 4" x 17' 7" ( 6.81m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two storage radiators. Recessed lights. TV point. Telephone point.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary roll edge worksurfaces breakfast bar with inset circular sink and drainer unit. Integrated four ring electric hob. Stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel extractor fan. Electric oven. Integrated washer/dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Recessed lights. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
TV point. Telephone point. Electric storage radiator. Double glazed window. door to en-suite.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Electric storage radiator. Shaver point. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window. Electric storage radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.06m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window. Electric storage radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Shaver point. Chrome electric towel radiator. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
The property benefits from secure underground parking for one vehicle with lift access.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52819531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.