4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBayswater Road, Wallasey
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road parking
- NO CHAIN
Beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached house, in the much sought after area of Wallasey Village. Situated close to the Wallasey golf course, schools, local amenities and benefiting from a recent refurbishment.
Beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached house, in the much sought after area of Wallasey Village. Situated close to the Wallasey golf course, schools, local amenities and benefiting from a recent refurbishment this property would make for the perfect family home.
The property briefly comprises of, entrance hall, W/C, Lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen/diner and an extension acting as a third reception room. To the first floor are four bedrooms one with en-suite and a further family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a private garage, off road parking and front to rear garden.
This stunning and spacious property is sure to be popular and viewing is highly recommended.
With single glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the front and brickwork floor.
With single glazed window to the front, staircase to the upper floor, under stairs cupboard with double glazed window to the side, radiator, wooden panels to the wall, carpet.
With WC, wash hand basin, central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 8" x 14' 7" INTO BAY ( 3.86m x 4.45m INTO BAY )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, electric fire place and a new carpet.
Sitting Room 13' x 13' 4" INTO BAY ( 3.96m x 4.06m INTO BAY )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator and new carpet.
Kitchen/Dining Area 15' 4" INTO DINER x 10' 1" ( 4.67m INTO DINER x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces. Two single glazed window to the rear of the property and door leading to the extension. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood and tiled splash back. Radiator, plumbing for dishwasher and vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Extension from the kitchen. With single glazed window to the rear, single glazed wood door to the rear, plastic roof and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 7" INTO BAY x 12' 8" ( 4.45m INTO BAY x 3.86m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and new carpet.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and floor and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" INTO RECESS x 11' 9" OUT OF BAY ( 4.19m INTO RECESS x 3.58m OUT OF BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a new carpet.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 7' 9" INTO BAY ( 2.31m x 2.36m INTO BAY )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and a new carpet.
Comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, W.C., storage cupboard, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator and double glazed modesty window to the rear.
With garden laid mainly to lawn.
With wooden double doors, power and plumbing for a washing machine.
Please see map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52826188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.