3 bedroom detached house for saleDrake Lane, Acton, Nantwich
- GUIDE PRICE £430,000-£450,000
- Detached country cottage with planning permission
- Plot extending over two-thirds of an acre
- Planning consent granted for substantial two-storey extensions
- Quiet no-through country lane position and commands panoramic open views
- Range of outbuildings and ample parking
GUIDE PRICE £430,000-£450,000. This cottage will appeal to buyers wanting to develop their own 'grand design' as it benefits from planning consent for two-storey extensions with balcony. Plot extending over two-thirds of an acre on a quiet no-through country lane and commands panoramic open views
Situated in a desirable location on a quiet no-through country lane within two and a half miles of the charming market town of Nantwich, this detached cottage occupies a plot extending over two-thirds of an acre and commands distant views over adjoining open countryside. The cottage has two reception rooms and three bedrooms, and there are a range of outbuildings of varying brick and timber construction. The cottage is sure to appeal to buyers looking to renovate and develop their own 'grand design' particularly as it already benefits from possessing planning permission. The planning permission was granted on the 3rd December 2015 for the demolition of the single storey structure (the shippen) and the construction of new two-storey extensions, which include a first floor balcony from which the magnificent views can be enjoyed. The plans can be viewed at our branch or in the planning section of the Cheshire East Council website, and the planning reference number is 15/4780N.
Entrance Hall 6' 2" x 5' ( 1.88m x 1.52m )
Glazed panelled entrance door. Window to side. Doors to cloakroom and lounge.
Cloakroom 7' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.24m x 1.55m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 14' 2" x 17' 1" max ( 4.32m x 5.21m max )
Tiled fireplace. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.67m )
Two radiators. Staircase to first floor. PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for refrigerator. Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. Entrance door to rear.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Over-stairs airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' 11" max into wardrobes ( 4.29m x 3.63m max into wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes with over-head cupboards. Two radiators. Window to front. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.57m )
Radiator. Window to front. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 1" extending to 10' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.46m extending to 3.10m )
Radiator. Window to front.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 3' 8" extending to 5' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.12m extending to 1.73m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath. Radiator. Window to front.
The property occupies a plot that extends to over two-thirds of an acre and comprises generous expanses of grassland, parking areas for numerous vehicles, and a range of outbuildings including a brick shippen attached to the property.
Shippen 14' 3" x 17' 8" ( 4.34m x 5.38m )
Brick shippen outbuilding attached to the side of the property. Entrance doors at front and rear. Oil-fired central heating boiler. Power point.Two windows to front.
The property had planning permission granted on the 3rd December 2015 for the demolition of the single storey structure (the shippen) and the construction of new two-storey extensions, which include a first floor balcony from which the magnificent views can be enjoyed. The plans can be viewed at our branch or in the planning section of the Cheshire East Council website, and the planning reference number is 15/4780N.
From our branch in Tarporley, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and on reaching the bypass turn left onto the A49/A51. At the traffic lights on the crossroads by the Red Fox public house, continue straight across onto the A51 in the direction of Nantwich. Proceed along for over 6 miles until reaching the next set of crossroads with traffic lights and turn right onto Cuckoo Lane. Proceed straight over at the next two sets of crossroads onto Tally Ho Lane, and Drake Lane will be found within three quarters of a mile on the left hand side. The property is the first on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52828189.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.