4 bedroom house for saleBermondsey Street, London Bridge, SE1
- Fabulous three bedroom converted warehouse
- Fantastic bar/club room and a vaulted reception room
- Combines its industrial history with contemporary finishes
- Extensive 46' reception room on the fourth floor
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Superb living and entertaining space throughout
- Private roof terrace with hot tub and stunning views
- Mezzanine level leading to the beautiful roof terrace
Six floors of stunning living and entertaining space, linked by an elegant spiral staircase and culminating in a private roof terrace with hot tub, this incredible three bedroom converted warehouse has it all.
Bermondsey Street offers a superb range of shops, cafés and restaurants, including the open green space of Leathermarket Gardens and Tanner Street Park. Transport links include Bermondsey, Borough and London Bridge stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 943852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.