4 bedroom detached house for sale58 Barcombe Heights, Preston, Paignton, Devon
Sold STC £365,000
- Attractive Period House with Original Features
- Sought after Location
- Sea views from the upper floors
- Quality Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Built-in Appliances
- Utility Room
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms, 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Further Bathroom/wc
- Gas Central Heating
- In and Out Driveway
- Detached Single Garage with Useful Workshop
58 Barcombe Heights is a superb individual home with sea views occupying a southerly plot in a superior and sought after residential road in the suburb of Preston. This very spacious property is in good condition and retains many of its original features to include parquet flooring in the hall way, stained glass windows, stripped wooden flooring and picture rails.
On the ground floor the impressive entrance hall leads to a large sitting room and formal dining room. There is a very well appointed modern kitchen, with fitted 3 oven Range Cooker and American style fridge freezer, stone worktops and a useful utility room with separate washer and dryer. Upstairs the rooms have some lovely sea and bay views. Here are 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite and a family bathroom, on the second floor the 4th bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom. This loft conversion has 2 velux windows, which completely open to form balconies, and enjoys a superb open outlook to the front across the bay towards Brixham, Berry Head and out to sea.
To the front of the house the in and out drive way provides off road parking for two cars with an attractive raised front garden which is stocked with an abundance of specimen shrubs, trees and bushes. There is access down both sides of the property with one side having most useful under house storage (with restricted head room). Clever landscaping has provided a lovely three tiered rear garden with terrace and decking, ideal for evening sunshine and alfresco dining. There is a level lawn, pergola with climbers and a further lawned area which would make an ideal vegetable plot. There is a rear access lane which leads to a single garage with a large storage area beneath.
Prestons sandy beach is approx. 1 mile away and the current owners walk there in approx. 10 minutes. Less than ½ mile from the heart of Preston, which has supermarkets, a doctors surgery, local shops and restaurants.. Torquay, with its picturesque wide sandy beach with adjoining Promenade and Green is just up the road and the nearest station at Paignton with connections to Exeter is only approx. 1.2 miles. It is also in the catchment area for the sought after, Ofsted Outstanding, Oldway Primary School.
Council Tax Band F
Local Authority Torbay Borough Council
1. Particulars; these particulars are not an offer or contract nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Chartsedge Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Chartsedge Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property or development and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessors.
2. Images photographs and other information: Any computer generated images, plans, drawings, accommodation schedules, specification details or other information provided about the property (information) are indicative only. Any such information may change at any time and must not be relied upon as being factually accurate about the property. Any photographs are indicative of the quality and style of the development and location and do not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this development.
3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to the property or use of any part of the development is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
Chartsedge Ltd registered number 5822382. Our registered office is Anstey House, Jubilee Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5BH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52832206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chartsedge Ltd, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.