6 bedroom link detached house for saleLympstone, Devon
- Grand Period 6 bedroom house
- 21' sitting room
- 20' dining room
- 20' drawing room
- Garden room with annexe home/office potential
- Total plot of just over 0.4 acres
- Unique opportunity in the centre of Lympstone
Lympstone House is one of the grandest houses in the village and has fantastic potential to create a lovely large family home. It is located in the centre of the village with large level gardens. Although in tidy decorative order, a new buyer is likely to redesign the property to create a beautiful principal residence. The gardens are pleasant and level and are south and west facing with a terrace and lawn.
The property is located centrally within the village within sight and a short walk of the church and village hall. The centre of Lympstone is a further 5 minute walk with its branch line railway station on the Exmouth to Exeter line, 3 pubs, village shop, post office, tea rooms and doctors surgery.
From Topsham, leave along Station Road, crossing the rail line and at the roundabout turn right. Pass Darts Farm and at the next roundabout turn right onto the A376 towards Exmouth. Continue through Ebford, Exton and past the Nutwell Lodge. Turn right opposite the sign for St Peters School. Take the first turning on the left hand side into Strawberry Hill and the house is the last property on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOP150269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Topsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.