5 bedroom detached house for saleBells Close, Brigstock, Kettering
- Popular Village Location
- Five Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Fields to the Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
Spacious Family Home In A Village Location - This five bedroom detached family home has ample off road parking, single garage and enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Reached via main front door Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
20'8 x 11'8 (6.29m x 3.55m). Window to front aspect , window seat with storage under. Two double radiators. Feature stone fireplace with mantle over. Wall light points. Sliding patio door giving access to rear garden.
14'8 x 7'6 (4.47m x 2.28m). Window to front aspect with tiled window sill. Units to base and wall with rolled edge worktops incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Space for cooker. Corner dispay cabinets. Tiled flooring. Space for fridge/freezer. Arch to:
11'11 x 11' (3.63m x 3.35m). Window to rear aspect. Double radiator. Wood panelling to walls. Under stairs storage cupboard. Arch to:
Window overlooking rear garden. Door to side. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Radiator. Wall light point. Door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder for domestic hot water and shelving.
14'1 x 9'1 min (4.29m x 2.76m). Window to front aspect. Radiator. Range of fitted bedroom furniture incorporating wardrobe space and over bed storage and further mirrored door wardrobe.
Frosted window to rear aspect. Suite comprising double width corner shower enclosure with tiled vanity shelf, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Further vanity shelving. Towel rail style radiator.
8'7 x 8'1 (2.61m x 2.46m). Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.48m). Window to front aspect. Radiator.
8'8 x 8'5 (2.6m x 2.56m). Window to front aspect. Radiator. Sliding door housing wardrobe space.
8'5 x 8'4 (2.56m x 2.54m). Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with sliding door.
Frosted window to rear aspect with tiled window sill. Suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Tiled splash back surrounds.
The front garden is laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for three to four cars leading to:
Double doors to front with power and light. Personal door into utility room.
The rear garden is landscaped to provide paved patio/seating area, steps rising to ornamental gravelled area and further raised flower and shrub borders. Gated access to front. Timber tool sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52838285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.