6 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Hampton, TW12
- Detached 18th Century Home
- 3500sq ft with potential to extend (STPP)
- Six Bedrooms/four bathrooms
- Impressive triple aspect reception
- Wood panelled dining room
- Landscaped Rear Garden - 83ft
- New GARAGE
- Two off-street parking areas
- Ground floor WC & utility
The generous grand entrance hall features a stunning fireplace leading through to the impressive triple aspect living room which has a bay window, open fireplace, wooden floors and views over the 83ft rear landscaped garden with secure access to the newly built garage.
The dining room features period mahogany panelled walls throughout and double French doors opening onto an exceptionally large York stone patio within the garden. A separate kitchen/breakfast room with enclosed courtyard, utility room and boot room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which are master bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms plus a separate family bathroom. On the second floor there are two further large rooms, one as a bedroom and the other as an office, plus another family bathroom that services these rooms. Furthermore, an easily accessed very large attic offers more space for development. This family home is ideal for extended family living!!
The local area offers excellent State, SEN and Public schools including Twickenham Prep, Denmead, Hampton School and neighbouring Lady Eleanor Holles School to name but a few. Bus stops are 20ft from the house. Hampton station is nearby and offers a regular and direct service to London Waterloo. Works have begun in preparation for Crossrail 2. Please call Sandra to arrange a viewing. EPC = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52841169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2411652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.