2 bedroom flat for salePark Road, Regent's Park, NW8
- Modern residential development overlooking Regents Park
- Expansive open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two stylish bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Features superb winter garden
- Impressive entrance lobby with 24 hour concierge
- Ipad panel in wall controlling heating, blinds and music
- Benefits from secure underground parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park.
Park Road offers a superb location opposite the green open spaces of Regent Park, moments from the shops of St John's Wood High Street while a wider array of amenities can be found in Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52843775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 943950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.