2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrick Kiln Road, North Walsham
Sold STC £154,500
- Roomy extended end terrace
- Enclosed garden, Off road parking.
- Excellent kitchen, Utility room, Separate dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating, Double glazing
A two bedroom end of row house with garden, parking, excellent kitchen and separate dining room.
A really nice example of a two bedroom end terrace house in North Walsham, with great presentation and extra ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' maximum x 12' 9" maximum ( 4.27m maximum x 3.89m maximum )
With glazed front door, balustrade staircase to first floor, radiator, double glazed window to front, archway leading to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
Radiator, Fitted with work surface with storage cupboards, glazed door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a modern range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, work surface with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, further double glazed door to rear garden, space and gas point for slot in range style cooker with stainless steel hood above, radiator.
Utility Room 12' 6" x 3' 9" ( 3.81m x 1.14m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed windows to front and rear, fitted work surface, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to all rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 4" maximum x 10' ( 3.15m maximum x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted with a suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Enclosed garden laid with a large paved patio and shingle for ease of maintenance, timber garden shed, gated side access.
Laid to shingle with concrete driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52848961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.