3 bedroom terraced house for saleHartwell End, Aylesbury
Sold STC £250,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A good sized three bedroom family home that boasts entrance porch, entrance hall, 16ft lounge/diner, kitchen, utility area, cloakroom and updtairs family bathroom. Outside the property boasts front and good sized rear garden, Call Brown & Merry now on 01296 488111.
A good sized three bedroom family home that boasts entrance porch, entrance hall, 16ft lounge/diner, kitchen, utility area, cloakroom and updtairs family bathroom. Outside the property boasts front and good sized rear garden, Viewing recommended. Call Brown & Merry now on 01296 488111.
Door to entrance porch.
Door to entrance hall. Access to inner lobby area and hallway.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Access to kitchen and lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.16m x 3.78m )
Windows to front and rear. Wood laminate flooring. Two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Access to rear lobby area.
Rear Lobby Area
Door to rear. Storage cupboard. Access to cloakroom.
Window to rear. High level WC.
First Floor & Landing
Window to front. Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Two windows to rear. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Window to rear. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Window to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Comprising high level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Radiator. Window to front.
Mainly laid to lawn. Flower and shrub beds. Pathway leading to front door.
An extensive rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52851373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.