3 bedroom flat for saleGreat West Quarter, Brentford, TW8
- Modern three bedroom apartment on the seventh floor
- Bright and spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms and contemporary bathroom
- Fresh modern décor and lots of light
- Secure underground parking
- Wallis House is a recently restored Art Deco building
- Spectacular views towards the City
A bright and spacious three bedroom apartment set in a superb new development, offering walnut floors, underfloor heating, beautifully landscaped communal plazas, a 24-hour concierge and a communal gym.
Great West Quarter is a popular development offering beautifully landscaped communal garden, communal gym and 24-hour concierge, situated close to Gunnersbury Park and within easy reach of the amenities of Brentford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 969696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.