3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Melbourne, Derby
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
- Seperate Dining Room
- Central Location in Sought after Market Town.
In brief the property comprises of utility room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC and cellar. To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a pleasant rear garden, detached garage and an off road parking space.
A well presented, extended end terraced property boasting three well proportioned bedrooms in the very popular market town of Melbourne. Outside the property benefits from an off road parking space and detached garage with power and light, a good size rear garden and patio area. In brief the property comprises of utility room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC and cellar. To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in a sought after location enjoying a central location in the highly favoured and popular village of Melbourne. Melbourne itself enjoys a high standard of amenities including the Sainsburys superstore, Post office, Nat West bank, doctor's and dentist surgery and a wide range of quality public houses and restaurants whilst being well placed for the commuter with East Midlands airport, Parkway railway station and major link roads, viewing is highly reccommended.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.99m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, TV and telephone points, wall and ceiling lights, front door, ceiling coaving, wiring for surround sound.
Kitchen 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear elevation, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, work surfaces, splashback tiling, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, telephone and tv points, wall mounted radiator, breakfast bar, door leading to lounge, utility, downstairs wc, pantry with access to the cellar and stairs to first floor.
With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, tv point, wooden effect laminate flooring, ceiling light and coaving.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
With base units and cupboards, central heating combi boiler, work surfaces, tiled flooring, plumbing for washer and double glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
With WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
With central heating radiator, two loft hatches, doors leading to all three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, tv point and ceiling light.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard / wardrobe, alcoved shelving, ceiling light with dimmer switch and tv point.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, full length built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, tv point and ceiling light.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, part tiled.
With good sized patio area, steps leading to lawned area surrounded by a mixture of plants and shrubs, concrete built raised flower beds, raised pond, apple tree and access to front and garage.
With power and light, up and over door, double glazed window to the side and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52864948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.