3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpring Garden Road, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £95,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMED GARDEN HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & CAVITY WALL INSULATION
- 2 RECEPTION AREAS
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH EXPENSIVE STOVE
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM WITH 'P' SHAPED BATH & OVER BATH SHOWER
BIGGER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK FROM FIRST IMPRESSIONS, an upgraded 3 Bedroomed Family House with a lot more space than usual. Close to popular schools and with a west facing Rear Garden.
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMED GARDEN HOUSE WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & CAVITY WALL INSULATION. There is an Impressive Hall, a Dining Room to the front with a bay window, with an archway opening to a west facing Lounge with an expensive fireplace with burnished steel, granite interior and a 'kohl-n-gaz' style fire. The west facing Kitchen has been stylishly remodelled and includes an expensive stove and there is a walk in pantry adjacent. On the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms, a spacious Landing and a fully tiled Bathroom with white suite including a 'P' shaped bath with over bath shower. There is a Forecourt to the front and a west facing, sun trap Rear Garden with useful brick built store and garden store. Rear access is provided via a common entrance passageway. The property is located in a popular district, close to well regarded schools, shops and churches.
UPVC door and attractive UPVC Double Glazed window with leaded cames, laminate flooring, radiator with thermostatic valve, useful cupboard under stairs off.
Dining Room 12' 4" (into bay) x 11' 6" (into alcoves) ( 3.76m (into bay) x 3.51m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay with leaded came and coloured light transoms, louvre blinds, twin radiator with thermostatic valve, cornice, attractive 3 branch centre fitting, wooden flooring, archway to;
West Facing Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 5" (overall) ( 4.24m x 3.18m (overall) )
with rustic fire surround having marble hearth and burnished steel arched surround with 'kohl-n-gaz' style fire, radiator with thermostatic valve, UPVC Double Glazed French doors, wooden flooring, 3 branch centre fitting.
West Facing Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
with 'shaker' style units and granite effect working surfaces including inset 1 ½ vitreous china sink with French style mixer tap and double base, recess for automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer (all excluded), on opposing wall 'Kensington' 7 ring gas range with ovens flanked by drawer pack and corner unit, upstand area in 'Mediterranean' style tiling, 3 speed illuminated recirculating hood over Range flanked by single, narrow, corner and additional narrow wall cupboard, 2 additional single wall cupboards, double wall cupboard, narrow cupboard flanked by quadrant displays with cornice and ceramic tiled upstand area, UPVC Double Glazed window and door, radiator, two 4 branch centre fittings, access to pantry cupboard off.
approached by easy stairs with turned balustrading.
cupboard containing gas combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 (rear) 14' x 12' 3" (plus recess) ( 4.27m x 3.73m (plus recess) )
twin radiator with thermostatic valve, UPVC Double Glazed window, louvre blind, attractive 5 branch centre fitting, double robe with top cupboard over and draw beneath, skimmed walls.
Bedroom 2 (front) 13' 5" x 9' 5" (into alcoves) ( 4.09m x 2.87m (into alcoves) )
radiator with thermostatic valve, UPVC Double Glazed window, louvre blind, 3 branch centre fitting, skimmed walls.
Bedroom 3 (front) 6' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.08m x 1.88m )
radiator with thermostatic valve, UPVC Double Glazed window, louvre blind, cornice, picture rail, skimmed walls.
fully tiled with mosaic tiles to half height, white suite including 'P' shaped bath with over bath shower and anti splash screen with mixer taps and pop up waste, wall fixed wash basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, close coupled WC, UPVC Double Glazed window with opaque glazing and venetian blind, fashionable chrome towel warmer, laminate flooring, cornice, access to roof void.
Rear South Facing Rear Garden
garden store, brick built store, area of lawn with diagonal paving and stumble stones, borders with flowering shrubs and bushes.
rear access can also be obtained via a common entrance passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52866127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.