4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Close, Wells
- Brand New Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
***Price displayed is with an 80% shared equity scheme*** The full purchase price for this property is £450,000. One of only four "Donifords" on the development, plot 16 is a four bedroom detached house with the added benefit of a garage, found within one of the most sought after parts of Wells.
This beautiful 4 bedroom Doniford provides the perfect family home.
The open plan kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a meal with the famiuly. The open plan area has French doors that lead out onto the patio. A utility area with good storage spaceis provided with an external door providing access to the garden.
A large living room provides a cosy retreat for all the family.
The first floor has 4 bedrooms, three of which are doubles and a large single bedroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an ensuite shower room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' x 9' 8" ( 6.40m x 2.95m )
Sitting Room 21' x 11' 5" max ( 6.40m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.95m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.