3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllington Avenue, Nottingham
- Guide Price £185,000 - £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- HMO Approved
- £12,000 Income Per Annum
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
Offered to the market as an ideal buy to let investment is this HMO approved three bedroomed semi-detached property situated in a convenient location. The property currently achieves an income of £12,000 per annum making this an ideal investment opportunity.
Guide price of £185,000 - £200,000. BUY NOW TO AVOID STAMP DUTY INCREASES. HMO APPROVED. PERFECT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT. Buy to let investors take note of this three bedroomed semi-detached property which is HMO approved and currently achieving an income of £12,000 per annum. The property is conveniently located with close access to local transport links to Nottingham City Centre, Nottingham Universities and surround areas. The property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, lounge and kitchen, bathroom and off road parking. The property also benefits from an additional basement room with power and lighting. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
With door leading in from the side elevation.
Lounge 13' x 11' 4" Plus Alcove ( 3.96m x 3.45m Plus Alcove )
Double glazed window to rear, television point and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 6" Max ( 5.16m x 1.98m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear, sink drainer and additional work surfaces, Gas cooker, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and door giving access to rear garden,
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Plus Bay x 11' 11" Max ( 3.48m Plus Bay x 3.63m Max )
Situated on the ground floor with double glazed bay fronted window and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" Plus Bay x 12' ( 3.48m Plus Bay x 3.66m )
Situated on the first floor with double glazed bay front window and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 10' 1" Max ( 2.74m x 3.07m Max )
Situated on the first floor with double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.01m )
Situated on the first floor with double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator,
Double glazed window to side, bath with overhead electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is off road parking for multiple cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden and access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52870558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.