3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerry Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Well Maintained Living Areas
- Large Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Situated Within A Well Sought After Area
- Excellent Purchase for First Time Buyers or Investors
- Viewing Advised!
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000! Positioned within this well SOUGHT AFTER area is this semi-detached house. Internally offering family living space, an open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Externally offering a GOOD SIZED rear garden with a holly tree. No upward chain.
This brilliant property is located within this popular residential area nearby local shops and amenities. Internally this property offers many features such as open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally offering a LARGE rear garden with a holly tree. No upward Chain. EPC rating: E.
Timber door, base units, central heating boiler, storage cupboard, double glazed window.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Suite comprising of a WC. tiled, double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 8" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.56m Max x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, textured ceiling and flushed door.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.71m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.73m )
Fitted Kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to side, flushed door.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.73m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, cast iron fireplace, flushed door
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, flushed door.
A suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Part tiling, radiator, textured ceiling, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary, apple tree and large holly tree.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52870642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.