3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious chain free 3 storey mid terrace house
- 3 Separate double bedrooms, c/h & d/g
- Good sized rear garden
- New kitchen, bathroom, replastering & repainted
- Central location close to amenities
A SPACIOUS 3 storey, 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, cellar and rear garden. The property, which has a new kitchen and bathroom, new plastering and has been repainted is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. CHAIN FREE.
A SPACIOUS 3 storey, 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, cellar and rear garden situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 3.71m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with open fire, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 12' 7" max ( 3.07m x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace with open fire, radiator, UPVC door to rear, access to cellar (16'1 x 11'8).
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 7' 7" ( 3.40m max x 2.31m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to
Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 11' 10" plus two storage cupboards ( 4.60m x 3.61m plus two storage cupboards )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 10' 2" plus built in wardrobe ( 4.65m x 3.10m plus built in wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard, radiator, door to
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side, radiator, door to
WC, rear window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 15' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.60m x 4.22m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, part sloping ceiling.
Small forecourt, low brick wall and gate.
Enclosed garden with 45' side access.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed along South Quay, turn left at Yarmouth Stores into Friars Lane, continue along bearing left into King Street and the property is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52872064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.