3 bedroom property for saleSOUTH HOLMWOOD, Nr DORKING
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique Former School Conversion with many Period Features
- Direct Access to Miles of National Trust Common Land
- Within 10 Minutes Walk of Beare Green & Holmwood Station
- Sitting Room & Dining Room with Wood Floors, Double Aspect Fitted Kitchen
- Landing with Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Delightful West Facing Rear Garden - Parking for 3-4 Cars
This unique former school conversion, being one of four properties, dates from the 1890's and is offered for sale with many fine period and character features including stripped pine floors, exposed beams, stone mullioned windows and a vaulted ceiling on the landing.
The Old School is located adjacent to Holmwood Church and the Holmwood and Capel Scout Hut, with its adjacent green.
Directly behind the property is woodland owned and managed by the National Trust, as is Holmwood Common and footpaths and woodland provide miles of fabulous walking, cycling and riding countryside without the need to cross a major road. The network of footpaths also leads up through Redlands Wood to Coldharbour and beyond.
Beare Green village is approximately 10 minutes walk away and offers a selection of local shops including the local store for everyday items and a hardware store. There is also a station, Holmwood Station, in the village that runs a useful, although limited, commuter style service in to Victoria, via Epsom, Wimbledon and Clapham Junction. The service also runs south to Horsham where connecting trains to the south coast can be boarded.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5853012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.