2 bedroom cottage for saleStaffordshire Knott Cottages, Sheen
* A picturesque GRADE II LISTED stone mid terrace cottage situated in the highly sought after Staffordshire Moorlands village of Sheen.
* The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Lounge / Dining Area and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* Forecourted area to the front with garden area to the rear with outstanding views towards the surrounding countryside. Off street parking is available to the rear of the property and is accessed via the rear of the pub.
Entrance Porch - Radiator. Access to:
Lounge / Dining Room - 14'7 x 15'2 (4.45m x 4.62m) - Radiator. Stairs off. Understairs storage.
Inner Hallway - Wall mounted central heating boiler. Rear door. Radiator.
Kitchen - 9' x 8'11 (2.74m x 2.72m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbing point. Radiator. Electric hob and oven.
Landing Area - Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 10'1 x 8'9 (3.07m x 2.67m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 7'8 x 7'11 (2.34m x 2.41m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 7'11 x 4'11 (2.41m x 1.50m) - Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Forecourted area to the front with garden area to the rear with outstanding views towards the surrounding countryside.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Agents Notes - The vendor has advised us that the property is grade II listed.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52875397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26057680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.