4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Place, Stirling
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate and well presented traditional semi detached villa, in the sought after location of the Kings Park area in Stirling.
The property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality, size and style of the accommodation on offer.
An impressive long entrance hallway with traditional wooden flooring leads into a stunning spacious lounge containing a lovely feature fireplace and large bay window. Ahead is an equally spacious kitchen diner, bright with natural lighting from its window which looks onto a beautiful walled rear private garden. The traditional French doors of a separate family room also open into the patio of the garden, offering easy indoor / outdoor convenience and pleasant walks up to a quaintly situated summer house.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious Lounge with feature bay window to the front and fireplace with working coal fire.
- Well proportioned Family Room / Dining Room with feature fireplace and french doors leading to the rear garden.
- Beautiful fitted Dining Kitchen with co-ordinating worktops, tiled floor and feature wood burning stove. Integrated gas hob, extractor hood, double oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Separate Utility Room with space for washing machine & tumble dryer and door to rear garden. Access to Cloakroom with heated towel rail, white WC & WHB and storage space.
- The second level is accessed via stairs with wrought iron balustrade leading up to the upper landing. There are 3 Double Bedrooms and Bedroom 4 is a single bedroom which is currently used as an office. The bright spacious Master Bedroom features a bay window as well as feature fireplace. Bedrooms 2 & 3 also provide well proportioned bedrooms with feature fireplaces and views to the rear garden and Stirling Castle.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite, over bath electric shower and shower screen.
Warmth is provided by Gas Central Heating. To the outside of the property there is a mature, easily maintained garden to the front and rear, patio area and a summer house. Ample parking is available on street and there is also a single garage.
The property is located in a quiet cul de sac within the prestigious Kings Park area in Stirling City Centre, close to transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system nearby.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping centres with major high street stores and supermarkets.
Reputable schooling is available nearby at both primary and secondary level.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8436150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.