2 bedroom apartment for saleTuttle Street, Wrexham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom executive Apartment
- Secure parking
- Prime location
- Viewing highly recommended
A spacious two bedroom executive apartment with secure gated parking. The property is located close to the town centre and Eagles Meadow Shopping Centre. The neighbouring property is the famous church of St Giles which is one of Seven wonders of Wales.
Swetenhams are please to bring to market this spacious two bedroom executive apartment with secure gated parking. The property is located close to the town centre and Eagles Meadow Shopping Centre. The neighbouring property is the famous church of St Giles which is one of Seven wonders of Wales. In brief the property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, shower room,
Wood effect flooring. Inset LED spot lights. Stairs to first floor. Feature beams. Doors to lounge and kitchen/diner. Radiator. Smoke alarm.
Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. TV point. Radiator. Two roof skylights. LED spot lights. Feature oak beams.
Fitted with a range of hi gloss wall and base units with stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, integrated electric oven and grill with four ring hob. Overhead extractor. Tiled splashback. Inset LED spotlights. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Three roof windows. Balcony overlooking lounge. Wood effect flooring. Walk in wardrobe. Feature beams. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Inset LED spot lights.
Walk in shower cubicle. Inset LED lights. Low level WC. Heated towel radiator. Tiled walls.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Feature beams. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Roof window. Fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
Walk in shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. LED lights. Shaver point. Tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52879172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.