4 bedroom detached house for saleHARDHORN ROAD - POULTON-LE-FYLDE - FY6 8ES
Sold STC £450,000
- * SET IN AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITH GENEROUS PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDENS *
- * MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD * IMMACULATE DECOR *
- * VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION - EASILY CONVERTED INTO TWO DWELLINGS *
- * EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION - WITH FOUR LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS *
- * TWO IMPRESSIVE LOUNGES, A FORMAL DINING ROOM & QUAINT SITTING ROOM *
- * STUNNING KITCHEN - COMPLETE WITH HIGH QUALITY INTEGRAL APPLIANCES *
- * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM & LUXURIOUS ENSUITE *
- * SOLAR PANELS * PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES * DETACHED BRICK GARAGE *
- * CATCHMENT FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS * CLOSE TO THE RAILWAY STATION *
- * WALKING DISTANCE TO POULTON CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, RETAIL & AMENITIES *
PRESTIGIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A MOST DESIRED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF POULTON, LOCAL AMENITIES & EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. AN IMPRESSIVE PROPERTY OFFERING EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION, FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52879513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.