1 bedroom flat for saleThe Tower Loft Apartments, Lewisham, SE13
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- 3rd floor elevation
- Approx. 538 sq.ft of internal space
- Beautiful Art Deco facade
- Stylish & unique interiors
- In house state-of-the-art gym & studio space
- Excellent transport links
- 999 year leasehold
- Estimated for Completion: Q3-Q4 2016|*Approximate only
Located within the unique Art Deco development, The Tower Loft Apartments present this stunningly designed one bedroom and one bathroom apartment. Respectively sized with approx. 538 sq.ft* of internal space, luxury and comfort go hand in hand at The Tower Loft Apartments.
The gem of Lewisham High Street, a former 1930s flagship department store, this building has been converted to a selection of one and two bedroom apartments within a striking Art Deco facade. Built to reflect the glamour and elegance of their history, the interiors at The Tower Loft Apartments combine comfort and sophistication with a nod to the development's unique character.
Popular with young professionals and families, Lewisham is one of the best connected areas in south east London and therefore a great base from which to commute. Situated in Zone 2 with direct links to Canary Wharf (15mins), London Bridge (10mins), Charing Cross (20mins) and Victoria (25mins).
Estimated for Completion: Q3-Q4 2016|*Approximate only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK150056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.