3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRochester Court, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale Under a Builders Assisted Move Scheme
- A Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- With Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with an Electric Stove Style Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Units, Built in Oven, Hob, Microwave Oven, Integrated Fridge & Integrated Freezer
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls & Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale Under a Builders Assisted Move Scheme. A Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Potential Buyers with Lawned Gardens to Front and Rear, Driveway and Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52882704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.