Land for saleRosary Road, Norwich
Offers in Region of £325,000
- Six apartments
- Mixture of one and two bed apartments with each having its own storage unit in the basement
- Planning Permission granted by Norwich City Council - 07/00118/C
- Excellent city location
- Call for detailed information
An opportunity to purchase a leasehold development for six flats in an excellent east city location. Planning Ref: 07/00118/C - Norwich City Council.
William H Brown is delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this leasehold development opportunity for six flats in an excellent east city location.
This east city flat scheme was originally granted permission in 2007 by Norwich City Council under the reference 07/00118/C. However, works have now commenced on site with some of the blockwork and timber frame already in place. The scheme consists of a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments with each apartment having its own storage unit in the basement of the site.
The site has an excellent city location and is within walking distance to Norwich train station which has trains to London running every thirty minutes. The site also benefits greatly from the shopping and leisure facilities available on Norwich Riverside, with a cinema, a number of restaurants and a supermarket.
William H Brown presently holds a large pack of information relating to this site on file. Any prospective purchaser is advised to contact either Roy Clarke on 01362 699999 / 07770 687838, or James Webster on 01362 699999 / 07814 635725 to arrange a viewing and for information.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52891906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L62100714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Land & New Homes, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.