4 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Parade, Frome
- Excellent Location
- Garage & Parking
- Master En Suite
- Well Presented
- Four Bedrooms
In the heart of the charming market town of Frome, a WELL PRESENTED and EXCLUSIVE small selection of properties close to the town centre with the NHBC guarantee still in date. These four bedroom houses come with a MASTER ENSUITE. PARKING and GARAGE.
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Carpeted floor continued throughout stairs and bedrooms. Doors leading to:
Low level WC and vanity unit with tiled splashback and flooring. Heated towel rail and wall mounted boiler.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 14' 6" ( 3.25m x 4.42m )
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and range of wall and base units with double glazed window to front over looking South Parade. Stainless steel sink and drainer integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer.
Living Room 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden. Radiator and connectivity for TV and telephone. Wall mounted remote controlled electric fire. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with pressurised hot water storage tank and further stairs leading to second floor landing.
Master Bedroom 11' x 14' 1" ( 3.35m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Carpeted floor. Built in wardrobes along one wall and door way leading to:
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to side. Low level WC and vanity unit. Walk in shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Shaver point and extractor fan and further benefits from spot lighting.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front of property. Built in wardrobes and shelving. Radiator. Carpeted floor.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.00m )
Double glazed Velux window floods light into the upper part of the property. Radiator. Carpeted floor. Sloping ceiling.
Located between the two upper bedrooms, bathroom compromises partially tiled walls and tiled floor with heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity unit and low level WC. Double glazed window to side with additional extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 14' 1" ( 2.51m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window overlooking South Parade. Built in overstairs wardrobe. Radiator. Carpeted floor. Sloping Ceiling.
A pathway behind iron railings leads to the front door of the property.
Fully enclosed rear garden with rear gated access. Mainly laid to lawn with outside water supply.
Garage & Parking
Allocated garage with up and over doors. As well as allocated parking space in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52894033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.