3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimrose Grove, Selby
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Great Investment Potential
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Parking
- Viewing Is A Must
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bed semi-detached home being idyllic for FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this property, call 01757 210040 to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this ideal investment property, situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens, driveway and detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this property.
Staircase to the first floor and doors leading to;
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' ( 5.64m x 3.35m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, wall mounted electric fire, central heating radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen-Diner 18' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.33m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring gas bob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, central heating boiler, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Benefiting from two storage cupboards and leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.04m max x 3.38m max )
A double bedroom comprising of; built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, television point and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 2.39m max )
A further double bedroom comprising of; built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.59m )
Benefiting from; double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of; bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear. The front benefits from off street parking for multiple vehicles and a detached garage. The rear garden is well enclosed, being block paved with artificial grassed area.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52898917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.