2 bedroom terraced house for saleMile Cross Place, West End, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- Dining Kitchen
- Convenient Location
- Paved Yard Areas to Front and Rear
**NO CHAIN** William H Brown, are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, mid-terrace property located just off Hopwood Lane in West End. In brief, the property comprises, Entrance, lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor.
William H Brown, Halifax, are pleased to offer FOR SALE with NO CHAIN this two bedroom, mid-terrace property located just off Hopwood Lane in West End. An internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Gas central heating, double glazing where stated, no vendor chain. In brief, the property comprises, Entrance, lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property is paved to both the front and rear.
Enter through the double glazed front door into entrance hallway; there is a brass handrail on staircase leading up to the first floor, central heating radiator and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' max x 10' 4" to chimney breast plus recess ( 3.96m max x 3.15m to chimney breast plus recess )
Featuring gas fireplace, wall lights in the alcoves, decorative coving to the ceiling and celing rose and matching dado rail. The lounge benefits from a television point, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to front elevation, with a door leading to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.42m max x 3.61m max )
The dining area houses the combination boiler, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC door leading to the rear.
Featuring a range of white fitted base and wall units with complementary dark work-surface over, l sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. The kitchen has a fitted electric oven, a four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and tiling to the splash behind the hob. There is also, plumbing for a washing machine, tile effect flooring and a double glazed window to the rear elevation providing plenty of natural lighting.
With radiator, single glazed window.
Offering wall lights and loft access with doors leading to both bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.94m x 3.51m max )
Benefitting from fitted wardrobes providing useful storage, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 7' ( 3.63m max x 2.13m )
Offering a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Providing a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash-hand basin, a low level W.C. and a separate shower cubicle. With part tiled walls the bathroom furthermore offers an electric towel rail, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There are paved areas to both the front and rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52900231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.