1 bedroom cluster house for saleBlenheim Way, Yaxley, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
IDEAL STARTER HOME or INVESTMENT…….located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the village of Yaxley close to local amenities and easy access to transport links. Benefiting from LOUNGE and DOUBLE BEDROOM. Outside continues with off road parking and garden area.
UPVC Double glazed door. Laminate flooring.
3.99m x 2.45m (13'11" x 8'7"). Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine and under counter fridge. Tiled splashbacks. Stairs to first floor. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
3.99m x 2.46m (13'11" x 8'8"). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point.
Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
3.99m x 2.74m (13'11" x 9'). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
2.14m x 2.43m (7'4" x 8'). UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level WC. Wash Hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
Garden laid to patio with raised border. Allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52909195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.