5 bedroom detached house for saleConnaught Avenue, East Sheen, SW14
- DETACHED FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- CONVENIENT CENTRAL SHEEN LOCATION
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- PERIOD FEATURES
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A spacious detached five bedroom family house with the benefits of a west facing rear garden, garage and situated in this most convenient central Sheen location close to all of the local amenities including Mortlake Station and Waitrose. The well planned accommodation is arranged over three floors and offers versatile living space with oak flooring throughout the ground floor which comprises L-shaped reception room with fireplace and doors opening on to the rear garden, a further reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility area and cloakroom. The first floor comprises, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a separate shower room and separate cloakroom, whilst the third floor has two further bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from having a west facing walled garden which in turn gives access to the garage. EPC = E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2265663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.