Studio flat for saleTwo Fifty One, London, SE1
- Fifteenth floor studio apartment
- 409 sq. ft offering north east facing views
- Access to 24 hour concierge
- Close to Elephant and Castle tube station
- Estimated completion Q4 2017
A rare opportunity to purchase a fifteenth floor, studio apartment offering north east facing views towards London Bridge in a highly anticipated landmark tower, Two Fifty One, SE1.
Due to complete towards Q4 2017, the property will comprise approximately 409 sq. ft. and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from access to a fully landscaped residents garden and linear park, gymnasium and thermal suite, 24-hour concierge and private cinema.
The development is ideally located in Zone One, between Vauxhall and Tower Bridge and Residents will be within minutes of Westminster, the West End and the City.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52922194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.