3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant, Redditch
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
AVAILABLE NOW WITH FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW This three bedroom terraced house in the popular area of mount pleasant in Redditch. The property has three bedrooms, kitchen,two reception rooms and bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a garden with outbuilding, lawn and patio area.
This three bedroom terraced house in the popular area of mount pleasant in Redditch. The property has three bedrooms, kitchen,two reception rooms and bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a garden with outbuilding, lawn and patio area.
Reception Room 12' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and stairs up to the first floor accommodation. A door leads to the kitchen
Kitchen 14' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.01m )
The kitchen has two double glazed windows to the side and a double glazed door to the side leading into the garden. There is a selection of fitted base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces and a stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer. There is space for a cooker. A door leads to an inner hall which then has a door off to the bathroom.
The bathroom has a radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the side. A three piece suite comprising paneled bath, close coupled flush wc and a sink and pedestal.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading off to two bedrooms and stairs up to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 14' max ( 3.71m max x 4.27m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front.
There is a concrete outbuilding in the rear garden, lawn and paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52927918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.