2 bedroom flat for saleGreat Stanhope Street, Bath
Sold STC £260,000
- Brand Newly Refurbished Throughout!!!!
- Stunning Georgian Style Top Floor Flat
- Stylish Contemporary Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Impressive Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this fully refurbished city centre two bedroom flat. Call us now on 01225 425 111 to book your viewing on this fantastic property, so you don't miss out.
This top floor flat compromises of; Communal entrance hall. Communal lift. Private hall. Two bedrooms. Open plan sitting/dining room with kitchen area. Bathroom. Plenty of storage space in hall and attic. This flat has recently gone under full refurbishment, just some of the work that has been carried out is as follows; Brand new two tone fully integrated kitchen, new modern bathroom, new high pressure Megaflo water system, newly plastered ceilings with spot lighting throughout, new fire system installed, new designer radiators fitted throughout, new electric fuse box fitted, new plug/switches throughout, new carpet and flooring, new roller blinds.
These apartments benefit from having an internal lift fitted in 2015 to allow easy access to all floors. Security door at entrance of building.
Hallway compromises of doors to access, Bedroom one and two, lounge and bathroom. It also benefits from a large cupboard which could be used as a wardrobe for bedroom 2 and/or communal storage, and also an airing cupboard housing a brand new Heatrae Sadia Megaflo high pressure water system.
Brand new fully integrated two tone kitchen complete with slimline dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob, fan oven, extractor, fridge/freezer, quartz effect worktops, plenty of storage, soft close hinges throughout.
Lounge Area 16' 11" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.20m Max )
An open plan living area, two sash windows to rear, new designer radiators.
Bedroom One 9' 10" Max x 11' Max ( 3.00m Max x 3.35m Max )
Sash window to rear, designer radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.03m Max )
Sash window to rear, designer radiator.
Brand new bathroom with WC, wash basin, heated designer towel rail, new bath with tapless design, overhead rain shower accompanied with separate handheld wall shower, back lit large mirror and newly tiled and floored.
From the Allen & Harris on George St, proceed to the end of the street and follow the road into Gay Street. Proceed around Queens Square and take the Charlotte St exit. Follow this into the Upper Bristol Road and take the first left turn into Little Stanhope Street. Great Stanhope Street is the first right turn and number 6 will be found on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52931683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.