5 bedroom detached house for saleTewit Farm, Greenhow, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Large gorgeous detached farmhouse
- Refurbished to a high standard with good sized rooms
- Outstanding reception room with great long distance views to front and rear
- Bespoke handmade solid wood kitchen with Aga
- Master bedroom en suite to house bathroom with separate shower & double ended bath
- Four further good sized double bedrooms
- Set within gardens and ample off street parking
- 8 acres of land included
- Ideally located giving good choice of schools
- NO CHAIN
Tastefully refurbished throughout, Fine & Country are pleased to present to the market this stunning detached farmhouse with outstanding views, located near to Pateley Bridge on the outskirts of Greenhow. The farmhouse which comes with 8 acres of adjoining field and combines historic period charm with stylish and contemporary touches throughout. The living room extends to the full depth of the farmhouse with windows to opposing elevations and features a grand stone fire place and large multi fuel burner. The barn doorway has been taken by a floor to ceiling window which is a genuine feature of the house that affords fabulous views across the countryside. The kitchen diner includes a fully fitted, bespoke and handmade hardwood kitchen with integral appliances, made by a local craftsman, featuring very useful and imaginative storage and an Aga. This super room is the hub of the house and provides ample space for family dining.
The rear Utility room provides direct access to a large garden with pond. The ground floor also provides a study, W.C. and snug formal dining room with a second smaller wood burner. To the first floor there are five good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, the larger of which is ensuite to the master bedroom which is equal to the full depth of the house, with windows to both elevations like the living room below. Double glazing throughout.
To the outside there is ample off street parking, an outbuilding that could be converted to stable use, garden to the front, large garden to the rear and a side workshop, which could provide options for further development or indeed storage. There are 8 acres of surrounding field with field shelter.
Tewit Farm is nestled in the Nidderdale AONB, on the outskirts of the historical village of Greenhow. There are excellent road links for travel to Harrogate and Ripon, Leeds and York, Ilkley and Skipton. School buses operate locally towards both Pateley Bridge and Harrogate which pick up individual children from home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52936048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT150241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.