2 bedroom park home for saleStation Road, St Columb Major, Cornwall, TR9 6RN
- Vacant Plots Available For New Homes
- Choice Of Manufacturers
- Choice Of Models And Design Layouts
- Bespoke Designs Available
- Spacious Landscaped Plots
- On Plot Parking Available
- Over 50's Park - Indoor Pets Only
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available
Vacant Plots Available For New Homes - Choice Of Manufacturers - Choice Of Models And Design Layouts - Bespoke Designs Available - Spacious Landscaped Plots - On Plot Parking Available - Over 50's Park - Indoor Pets Only - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Two vacant plots are available on this fantastic Cornwall park.
26x20 Vacant Plot - Fully Sited Homes From £115,000
40x22 Vacant Plot - Fully Sited Homes From £165,000
Vacant plots provide an excellent opportunity to achieve a property that best suits your tastes and requirements, contact us today to find out more 01202 770 736
This is a residential park located in St Columb Major for the over 50s. Set in a quiet location, each home has its own ample garden, space and parking facilities. The park has a peaceful environment and strong community feeling.
With fine countryside views to the East, the park is within walking distance of local shops and amenities. St. Columb Major is less than 5 miles from Cornwall's North coast and some 21 sandy beaches are less than twenty minutes drive. Services such as doctors, dentist, chemist, library and a choice of public houses are within walking distance of the park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 314392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.