3 bedroom terraced house for saleCraigie Road, Hurlford, Kilmarnock
Offers Over £60,000
- Mid terrace villa
- Rec hall, lounge
- Kitchen, bathroom
- Three bedrooms, gardens
- DG, GCH
Spacious three bedroom mid terrace villa located in the popular village of Hurlford. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, DG, GCH, on street parking and gardens. This property is in walk in condition and ideal for FTB's
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terrace villa in the popular village of Hurlford. This property would suit younger or older families alike.
The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three double bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, front and rear gardens.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 network also provides links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.22m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' ( 3.94m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK104996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.