2 bedroom apartment for saleCity Road, Derby
- City living
- Bespoke fixtures and fittings
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious accommodation
- A must see
Derby's vibrant city centre, with easy commuting access to Pride Park business and leisure district as well as BEAUTIFUL, mature parks. Boasting two good size bedrooms, modern bathroom and kitchen, and good sized open plan lounge/diner.
City Walk, as the name suggests, is located on the doorstep of Derby's vibrant city centre, Pride Park business and leisure district as well as beautiful, mature parks. The exclusive development which has been built to the latest energy conscious designs and finished with modern contemporary fixture and fittings. Boasting two good size bedrooms, modern bathroom and kitchen, and good sized open plan lounge/diner.
With staircase leading to the property and security intercom and door release system.
Spacious Entrance Hallway
With radiator, controls for central heating, controls for intercom system and two useful storage cupboards (one with coat hanging space and fuse box, the other housing plumbing for a washing machine)
Lounge/dining Area 17' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window, double radiator, TV point and open plan access to:
Kitchen Area 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
With open plan access from the Lounge/dining room, the kitchen has a range of worksurface and preparation areas, wall and base cupboards, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with drainer beneath a double glazed window, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, useful kitchen drawers, laminate floor, double radiator and wall mounted boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. Ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window, radiator and plug points.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window, radiator and plug points.
Three piece suite comprising: low level flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled surround, panelled bath and extractor fan and laminate floor.
The property benefits from a secure car park with remotely operated gates where there is one allocated car parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52954645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY106137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.