2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Coast Road, PEACEHAVEN East Sussex BN10 7EJ
Withdrawn from Market
- * First floor flat
- * Two double bedrooms
- * Gas central heating
- * Double glazing
- * Spacious lounge
- * Convenient location
- * Stunning views of Telscombe Cliffs
- * First time buy or investment opportunity
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Choices are proud to present to the market this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT with excellent transport links into Brighton city centre providing shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge open planned to kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and fabulous views of Telscombe Cliffs. An investment or first time buy opportunity. Call Choices NOW to arrange your viewing! EPC Rating D.
* First floor flat
* Two double bedrooms
* Gas central heating
* Double glazing
* Spacious lounge
* Convenient location
* Stunning views of Telscombe Cliffs
* First time buy or investment opportunity
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Draft details awaiting vendor approval
23' 10'' x 20' 8 (7.26m x 6.29m)
Open planned to:
10' 8'' x 8' 9 (3.25m x 2.66m)
13' 3'' x 11' 0 (4.04m x 3.35m)
11' 1'' x 10' 8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
8' 7'' x 5' 8 (2.61m x 1.73m)
Communal gardens to front and rear.
Term: 99 years from 25th December 2000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4790481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.