Cafe for saleNew York Burger Stack 371Promenade,Blackpool,FY1 6BH
- Business for sale
- Burger Bar/Diner/Cafe
- South/Central Blackpool
- Superb Promenade Location
- Prominent Corner Position
- Excellent Trading Location
- In Excellent Order Throughout
- Strong Trading Accounts
- Outside Seating Area
- Viewing Recommended
Ground Floor: (Approx. 1084 sq. ft.)
Main diner with seating for 65 diners with feature exposed brick walls.
Open Plan preparation area with a range of equipment including stainless steel extraction unit, gas grill, griddle, fryer, twin fryer, coffee machine, microwave x 2, and a Bain Marie.
Kitchen with non-slip flooring and a range of equipment including Hobart commercial dishwasher, commercial fridge, commercial freezer, stainless steel worktops, sink unit, refrigerated display cabinet, and fitted shelving to walls.
EXTERIOR: Seating area to the front providing seating for 50 diners.
BUSINESS: Accounts on Application
TENURE: Leasehold - We are informed that a new lease will be made available at a rent of £17,500 per annum
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0CL397K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.