Land for saleCoalpit Hill, Talke
Guide Price £40,000
- Guide Price £40,000 +
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Reference: 10/00117/FUL
- Three Storey Three Bedroomed Detached Property
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Study
- Second Floor Master Suite With Dressing Room & En-Suite
A rare opportunity to purchase a small parcel of building land which has full planning permission for the construction of a three storey, three bedroomed detached house. The planning details can be found on the Newcastle Borough Council website - http://www.newcastle-staffs.gov.uk/ under planning reference 10/00117/FUL. The constructed property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, cloak / W.C, dining kitchen to the ground floor. The spacious first floor landing provides access to the lounge, two bedrooms, study and the family bathroom. To the second floor is master bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room. There is integral parking within the site with a single garage.
Buyers Administration Fee - A buyers administration fee of £295 plus VAT is applicable.
Legal Pack - Please note the legal pack is available on the land.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the agent only.
Agent Notes - Please be advised that we have been made aware the site contains Japanese Knotweed, any perspective purchaser will need to make separate enquiries regarding this matter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25670472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Alsager . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.