4 bedroom character property for saleSouthrepps Road, Bradfield, North Walsham
Sold STC £300,000
- Period Cottage, Four Bedrooms
- Rural Location & Field Views
- Conservatory & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking & Tandem Garage
A truly countryside setting with views over fields. A roomy semi-detached cottage with a wealth of features including beams, latch doors, woodburner and cooking range. This should tick a lot of boxes for a lot of buyers.
A beautiful Period Cottage with lots to offer including Four Bedrooms, Conservatory, En-Suite Master Bedroom, Enclosed Rear Garden, Garage & Parking. All placed in a Rural Location providing Field Views and just on the outskirts of North Walsham
With brick floor, exposed beams, braced and latched doors to lounge, shower room and doorway leading to kitchen
With enclosed tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, brick tiled floor, exposed beams, radiator and opaque double glazed window to front
Lounge 13' 11" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.24m max x 3.71m max )
With two double glazed windows providing rural views, exposed beams, wall light points, exposed brick fireplace with pament hearth and fitted wood burner
Kitchen/dining Room 19' 1" max x 15' 2" ( 5.82m max x 4.62m )
Double aspect room with quarry tiled floor and solid wood framed range of cupboards and drawers, solid wood work surface inset butler sink, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, four double glazed windows, feature chimney recess with Wedgewood blue rayburn with solid fuel central heating, understairs storage cupboard, staircase rising to first floor and glazed door to conservatory
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Having hardwood double glazed windows on a brick base with polycarbonate roof, quarry tiled floor, views over garden and french doors to outside
Access to all rooms with braced and latched doors, built in airing cupboard and hot water tank
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 4.29m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window with rural views, radiator, wooden floor, exposed beams, braced and latched door to ensuite
With suite comprising free standing Roll Topped Cast Iron Bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, restricted headroom, opaque double glazed window, tiled splash backs, light and shaver point
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 3.51m max x 2.95m )
With two double glazed windows with rural views, wooden floor, built in wardrobe cupboard with further built in cupboard, loft access, radiator and exposed beams
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' ( 3.78m x 2.13m )
With restricted headroom, wooden floor, radiator, double glazed window, built in wardrobe cupboard and exposed beams
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.08m )
With restricted headroom, wooden floor, radiator, double glazed window and exposed beams
Set back from the road, the cottage is access via passing over the neighbours drive and via a 5 bar gate. The shingled driveway is enclosed by oak gates front garden flower borders and providing access to the garage
Enclosed by mixed hedges with well stocked flower borders and laid to lawn
Garage 29' 6" x 8' 10" ( 8.99m x 2.69m )
A Tandem Garage with up and over door, personal door to side, power and lighting and attached coal shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52959247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.