3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Drive, Scunthorpe
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House in Sought After Area
- Modern Lounge & Cloakroom
- Contemporary Style Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden & Parking
Placed in this WELL REGARDED location on a new housing area is this three bed semi-detached house. Internally offering a lounge, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefiting from an ENCLOSED rear garden and PARKING. Excellent opportunity for first & second time buyers.
This EXCELLENT property situated within this PRIME location offers many features such as a lounge, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally this property offers an enclosed average sized rear garden. EPC rating: C.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC, cushion flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front, colonial door.
L Shaped Lounge 14' 9" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.94m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving, television point, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Kitchen/dining Room 16' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.84m )
Fitted Kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, patio doors to rear garden, colonial door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' ( 4.52m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, textured ceiling, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, textured ceiling, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" Max x 7' Max ( 3.56m Max x 2.13m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, cupboard with central heating boiler, textured ceiling, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. extractor fan, part tiling, radiator, textured ceiling, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52960690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.