3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChipping Norton,Oxfordshire
Sold by Us
- Open Kitchen/Diner
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Walk in Shower Room
- Utility/Boot Room
- En-Suite to Master
- Workshop with Pit and Private Vehicular Access
- Mature Rear Garden with Patio
- Multiple Driveway Parking
- Solar Panels - contributing to Reduced Fuel Costs
Situated in the popular market town of Chipping Norton a detached chalet bungalow with outbuilding, workshop and 51ft garden.
With a total of over 1750 square foot this extended chalet bungalow is an excellent property on a good sized plot.
It has a recently refitted open plan kitchen diner with separate utility room and dual aspect living room.
The home has three bedrooms and two shower rooms, one with a newly installed 'walk in' shower.
Outside there is multiple parking, mature garden, garage and workshop with water, electricity and vehicular access from a private road.
Within walking distance of central Chipping Norton the property gives excellent access to all the amenities including shops, restaurants and the theatre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1727820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.