1 bedroom flat for saleArundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Exceptional finish throughout
- Beautiful open plan reception room
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Expansive bedroom with raised study area
- Elegant modern bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Beautiful communal gardens and high ceilings throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Benefiting from high ceilings throughout, this beautiful one bedroom second floor flat offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden.
Arundel Gardens is ideally located moments from Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road where a comprehensive range of fashionable shops, restaurants and bars can be found. Ladbroke Grove Underground Station is in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 968858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.