3 bedroom detached house for saleTomlinson Way, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Corner Plot Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Parking
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached family home, sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 3 double bedrooms, downstairs W.C, 2 reception rooms, garage & driveway. This property is one not to be missed early viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to market this modern three double bedroom detached property in the ever popular village of Sherburn In Elmet, well regarded for its commuter links to York, Leeds and motorways. The Village has an array of local amenities including banks, restaurants, butchers, post office, public houses, shops, train station and schools. Internally the property briefly comprises of; downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and shower room. Externally benefits from a driveway, garage and gardens to three sides. Viewing's are essential to appreciate what this home has to offer.
Giving access to the property via a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, having oak flooring, a central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard containing the alarm system and leading to;
A great addition to any family home, comprising of; complimentary tiling, dual flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 1" ( 6.83m x 3.38m )
A light and airy living space having two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, feature gas fire, solid bamboo flooring, telephone point, television point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 18' 2" x 12' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.73m )
Benefiting from double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, a number of integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and access door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Hatch with drop down ladder proving access to the loft, two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
A double bedroom comprising of; double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 10' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.23m )
Another double bedroom, comprising of; double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 11' 8" ( 2.69m x 3.56m )
A further double bedroom, comprising of; a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with a three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, extractor fan, ceiling spot lights and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Positioned on a corner plot the property benefits from; gardens to the front, side and rear.
The front and side is laid to lawn with a paved driveway leading to the garage which benefits from power, light and a roller door.
The rear is well enclosed by timber fence surround, laid to lawn with a decking area and benefits from a green house and storage shed.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52969531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.