2 bedroom flat for saleWest Row, North Kensington, W10
- Stylishly presented two bedroom apartment
- Lovely reception room leading onto a large private balcony
- Sleek and modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with stunning en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
- Spacious bathroom finished to a high standard
- Close to amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove
- Lift access and concierge
Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish two bedroom fourth floor apartment boasts a generous living space as well as two good sized balconies and is finished to an exceptional standard.
Nautilus House is a wonderful modern development with its own concierge and lift while being ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.